Thursday, December 8, 2011

Up up and away!!!

     So in my 21 years of living (I am aware that thats not that long) I have attended 3 grammar schools, 3 high schools, 4 universities and lived in 9 cities. You'd think Id be used to the travel by now? Anyhow, I felt like I should start a blog, keep a record of my travels. For example I spent my summer of 2011 between SF and NYC and then decided instead of moving back to Redding (where I was in school) to stay put in SF and work for Jews for Jesus. I moved to Chicago to go to school then flew off to Israel to do work for "the ministry."

     I guess life truly is the thing that happens while we are making other plans because I met the man of my dreams in January of 2011 and now I am getting married and have moved back to Sonoma County for yet another adventure! I cannot wait to keep you posted on all of my travel's and to give you tips along the way of how to save on everything from wedding expenses, to travel expenses!  And the coolest and most interesting places to visit along the way. So here I go! UP UP AND AWAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment